Here is an easy way to clean your jewellery that is set with gemstones
You need 2 things!
- A jar big enough to fit the piece
- An old toothbrush
Here’s what you do!
- Place one piece in the jar and cover with warm water
- Squeeze a little washing up detergent into the jar
- Add a dash of Cloudy Ammonia give the mixture a swish
- Let it sit for 5 minutes
- Using the toothbrush scrub all around the item into the corners
- Put it back in the jar and leave another 5 minutes
- Rinse and dry
NOW YOU HAVE A REALLY SHINY GEMSTONE THAT LOOKS LIKE NEW!
IF YOU HAVE A POLISHING CLOTH THEN USE THAT TO SHINE THE METAL